Aviation plays a major role in the world's economies, not only in transport but in many other fields, it brings people together from all the corners of the globe and has been reaching into space for almost a century.
Careers in aviation include: flight operations; airport management; air traffic and navigation services; maintenance and repair; passenger and freight services; ground handling and emergency services; weather services; design and construction; communication; law, legislation and enforcement; administration; ancillary services; safety; and medicine.
Education is the great engine of personal development. It is through education the daughter of a peasant can become a doctor, the son of a mineworker can become the head of the mine, a child of farmworkers can become the president of a great nation. It is what we make out of what we have, not what we are given, that separates one person from another.
Nelson Mandela, the first democratically elected president of South Africa and global icon
- South African Civil Aviation Authority/A-Z Career Booklet (CAA)
- Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA)
- Joining the South African Air Force (SAAF)
- Department of Transport Internships 2016 - 2017 (DOT)
- Air Traffic & Navigation Services/Careers (ATNS)
- Airports Company South Africa/Learnerships (ACSA)